STEPS TO SUCCESS RSVP CARD/ONLINE
Wednesday, October 25
2448 Market Street
Strolling Hors d’oeuvres
Art Auction comprised of works created by STEP clients
Services To Enhance Potential (STEP) is a non profit organization that provides and supports a variety of employment and self employment options to nearly 1,300 persons with disabilities and other mental health needs in Wayne County.
This event will highlight the Made in the Market and Art in the Market programs, which are generously housed on the second floor of Cost Plus at Eastern Market, and give STEP clients the opportunity to learn skills in preparing food as well as a venue to create their own art.
Our inaugural STEPS to SUCCESS event will raise funds for STEP’S Supported Employment Services, which promotes employment opportunities for all abilities by providing a number of employment placement, job development, job training and job coaching services. Funds raised will be specifically used to:
- Increase the number of classes and other training opportunities our clients are able to attend
- Increase community integration by assisting with admission fees and other costs associated with participation
- Increase opportunities for our clients to become employed
- Purchase bus passes for our clients to assist in their transportation to work
- Purchase business clothing and other work related expenses
Services to Individuals & Families