Become a volunteer in our offices, community, or in an administrative capacity. Play a role in helping people successfully achieve by encouraging them through your words and actions. Let us know what skills you have and what you would be interested in doing.
- Provide employment opportunities at your place of business.
- Mentor an individual in self-employment/micro enterprise.
- Link Services To Enhance Potential to employment and community integration opportunities.
- Volunteer to help on community outings.
- Provide volunteer clerical services.
- Volunteer to help in lunch rooms and with bus duty.
- Provide handyman services.
- Support our mission as a member of the Board of Directors. Your help through responsible participation in constructive action and problem solving support the organization at the highest level.